Syncios Manager FAQ
First, please check whether your device is supported by Syncios Manager from here.
To solve this problem, you can follow the steps below:
(1) For iOS users, please follow this tutorial.
(2) For Android users, please follow this tutorial.
You don't need to install iTunes if you have Syncios Manager 6.0.0 and later version.
Syncios have both Free and Ultimate Version, you can go here to learn differences.
Syncios has added a new Ultimate version since 6.0.0 version which totally replaced Syncios Pro as the paid version of Syncios Manager. The new Ultimate version adds Data Transfer feature which enables users to directly transfer data from phone to phone and restore iTunes/iCloud backup to devices. If you want to enjoy more transfer feature, you can click "Upgrade" button on program to get the Ultimate version. (extra payment is needed here)
The license of Syncios Manager Ultimate is life-time. All the future version update is free, you can download Syncios program from our website. Or you can directly launch Syncios program, go to menu > check for update, then update your program freely.
Yes. You can use Syncios Manager to backup your mobile devices, as long as they are supported by Syncios program. You can check the supported devices from here.
Data Transfer is a paid feature only available for Ultimate versions. Data Recovery is another program - Syncios Data Recovery which can help you recover the lost data from your iOS devices, you can learn more information from our website.
Syncios have both Free and Ultimate Version, you can go here to learn differences.
To better serve the customers all over the world, we are planning to localize Syncios into more minor languages. If you are native and love the iOS device manager, you can help us translate Syncios to your mother tongue or any other target language that you are specialized in. Learn more >
Please kindly fllow the fllowing steps:
- Remove (backup and delete) the Ebooks (all of them) from the device via iTunes.
- Reconnect with Syncios and will be able to check the Ebooks (there were none).
- Reload the device with Ebooks via iTunes once more.
- Reconnect via Syncios and now you are able to view and manage Ebooks as needed.
- Send the log file to our support team via menu > feedback. We will help your fix this issue as soon as possible.
Please kindly follow the tutorial from here
Please kindly follow the fllowing steps:
- Go to your iDevice, click Settings.
- Select iCloud.
- Close Safari option .
- Tips: After completed managing bookmarks on Syncios, you can re-open Safari on iCloud if you want.
Please kindly follow this tutorial.
iCloud can backup videos and pictures (on camera roll) on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch automatically. Also, some backed up video(s) and photo(s) would be deleted on your iDevice automatically as default in order to free up space, however, those deleted video(s) or photo(s) would still be showed on your device and could not be exported directly by Syncios. Thus, sometimes you will find the photos you exported to computer via Syncios are just thumbnails.
To solve this problem, Please kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to your iDevice, click Setting > Photos & Camera.
- Trick Download and Keep Originals.
- Close iCloud Photo Library option .
Note: If you are in Optimize iPhone Storage circumstance, once close iCloud Photo Library option, a pop-out dialog would note that Those items (synced from iCloud) will be deleted from iCloud Photo Library on your device. Simply Click "Delete" and you will only see original items on your device, which are all transferable by Syncios.
Tips: After completed managing files on Syncios, you can re-open iCloud if you want.
iCloud Photo Library is designed to keep all of a user's photos synced on all of their devices at all times. Thus, photo(s) would be downloaded from your iCloud automatically after being deleted on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch , which makes you think Syncios fails to delete photo(s) on your iDevice.
Given this situiation, please navigate to your device, click on Setting > iCloud > Photos , then turn off iCloud Photo Library for a while.
Since effected by iTunes bugs regarding to Apps backup and restoring on iOS 9 and above version, Syncios currently is unable to backup, restore, transfer Apps on iOS 9 and above devices. Once those bugs was fixed, Syncios would run well as it always dose. For Ultimate users, you can backup app data on iOS 5 - 11. However, you need to download the apps from store first.
If you connect a brand new iOS device to Syncios, it might failed to load the media database at the first time. Here is what to do:
Step 1. Connect your iOS device to PC/Mac and launch iTunes. Click Get Started
Step 2. Select "Set up as new iPhone" or "Restore from this backup". Then tag on Continue
That's it! Now launch Syncios program, which should enable you to manage media database freely, transfer or backup music/video as you like.
You may have found the little trash button just missing when you try to delete the photos you imported to your device via Syncios. That is because Apple has limitation on the files which are imported by third-party software such as Syncios Manager. However, you can still use Syncios program to delete the files you synced to iOS device.
1. 1 Click Backup/Restore function is only for Syncios Manager Pro and Ultimate users.
2. Some options are only available when you successfully connect your device to Syncios.
3. iTunes Backup, iTunes Library, Media Library and all tools under Device Management are currently only available for iOS devices.
1. Make sure the backup is successful. You can check the files in the backup folder.
2. Do not rename the backup file or folder.
3. Do not move the backup to other path.
Please go to Menu > Settings > General > UI Scale to adjust the UI.
1. Syncios Manager Ultimate - Please download and install the latest Syncios Manager Windows version from here
2. Syncios Data Transfer for Win - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Transfer Windows version from here
3. Syncios Data Transfer for Mac - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Transfer Mac version from here
4. Syncios Data Recovery for Win - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Recovery Windows version from here
5. Syncios Data Recovery for Mac - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Recovery Mac version from here
Tips: what's next? Download latest version of Syncios Mobile Manager now!
Still can not fix your issue? Please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Syncios can't recognize iOS/Android device?
- Is it required to install iTunes?
- What kind of device does Syncios support?
- Is Syncios completely free?
- Difference between Pro and Ultimate version.
- Is the license a life-time one?
- Does the license support more than one device?
- Why I can not use Data Transfer and Data Recovery on the homepage interface?
- What to do if Syncios is not available in my language?
- What to do if Syncios crashes while clicking Ebook tag?
- What to do if Syncios fails to display Contacts?
- What to do if Syncios fails to display Bookmarks?
- What to do if Syncios fails to display Notes?
- What to do if Syncios fails to export Video(s)/Photo(s) to PC or just exported thumbnails?
- What to do if Syncios fails to delete photo(s)?
- Why Syncios can not backup iOS apps?
- What to do if Syncios failed to load Media database?
- Why I can not delete the transferred photos by my iOS device?
- Why part of Toolkit tools is unavailable?
- Why Syncios shows no backup when I tried to restore?
- How to fix small fonts displayed on 4K monitor?
- What should I do if I haven't received downloading link?
- How to Backup iPhone Whatsapp
- How to Delete iPhone Contacts
- Recover Deleted Whatsapp on iPhone
- Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone
- PC to iPhone Transfer
- Backup iPhone Contents to Mac
- Fix iPhone Not Ringing Incoming Call
- Fix iPhone Not Syncing with iTunes
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Restore iPhone without Turning off Find My iPhone
- Backup and Restore Redmi Note 4
- How to Backup Samsung Galaxy S8
- Backup and Restore Xiaomi Mi 3
- Backup Android Contacts to PC
- How to Backup Android Phone to Mac
- Backup and Restore Xiaomi Mi A1
- Backup Samsung Galaxy S8 Photos
- Backup Samsung Galaxy S7 to Mac
- Restore iTunes iCloud to Android
- How to Backup and Restore OPPO F1