Syncios Data Recovery FAQs
The trial version and registered version are the same program. The only functional difference between the trial version and the full version is that the trial version can only scan iTunes backup files, iCloud backup files and iOS devices to preview the lost data. If you would like to recover the found data to computer or device, you need to purchase a registration code to activate the program to registered version.
You will get the registration information via Email after you finish the order. After you register the product with the registration code, you can recover the data to computer.
If you got this prompt once you start to scan your device or backup, please go to Setting window to change the default Backup location folder from C: driver to another available drive.
Click button on the upper right corner of the main window and click Settings to make change Syncios default settings.
Syncios Data Recovery supports to recover all lost data to your device except: app photo, app video, app document, calendar, reminders. You can only recover these files to your computer.
If you encounter the "Analyze is unsuccessful" error, you can check the following settings.
- Unlock the device If there is Screen Lock password.
- Make sure that you installed the latest version of iTunes, you can reinstall it then try again. If there is any fault in iTunes it will impact the success rate of device analysis.
- If your iTunes backup files have been encrypted, remove the password on the iTunes backup file.
- For iOS 7 devices, please tap "trust" on your device to authorize this PC
Then refer to the following tips to see if they will resolve the fault.
- 1. Check that the USB connection is well seated, disconnect and reconnect it, try an alternative USB port and lead is possible.
- 2. Restart your iPhone and computer.
- 3. Change to another computer if possible.
- 4. Disconnect all other USB connections.
- 5. Close any anti-virus software if you have it running.
5.What to do if I get Syncios Data Recovery can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer error.
When installing Syncios Data Recovery on Mac Mountain Lion & Mavericks, you may get the aforementioned error dialog saying that "Syncios Data Recovery can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer", just as it shows below:
This is because Mac OS includes new features to improve security for users. One of the new default options prevents users from being able to install or launch applications that are not downloaded from the Mac App Store, or that have not been digitally signed by the developers.
To install Syncios Data Recovery on Mac Mountain Lion & Mavericks, you should follow the steps below:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Click the lock icon in the lower-left corner and enter your administrator username and password to make change.
- Under "Allow applications downloaded from", select "Anywhere"
Click the lock to prevent further changes. After that, you can launch and run Syncios Data Recovery on your Mac OS normally.
Note: You can change the security setting back to "Mac App Store and identified developers"or "Mac App Store" as desired, for improved security.
Syncios Data Recovery currently only supports recovering the text format of notes. So if your notes are in media format or contain any special font, Syncios is unable to read and recover them to your computer and iOS devices.
Here are steps you need to follow in order to grant Full Disk Acess:
1. Open the Security & Privacy Preference Pane in the System Preferences application.
2. Click on the Privacy tab and then click on Full Disk Access in the categories list.
3. Click the padlock in the lower-left corner to allow changes.
4. Click the + button to add an application.
5. Navigate to where you installed Syncios Data Recovery (e.g./Applications), select it and click the open button.
1. Syncios Data Recovery for Win - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Recovery Windows version from here
2. Syncios Data Recovery for Mac - Please download and install the latest Syncios Data Recovery Mac version from here
Tips what's next? Download latest version of Syncios Data Recovery now!
Still can not fix your issue? Please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the limitations of the trial version for Syncios Data Recovery?
- What to do if I got the prompt "No enough disk space, please free up disk?
- Can I put the recovered files back to iOS device?
- What to do if I get "Analyze is unsuccessful" error?
- Can’t Syncios Data Recovery be opened?
- Only recovered the titles of iOS Notes, no contents?
- Why Syncios can not read my iTunes backup on Mac 10.14?
- How to Backup iPhone Whatsapp
- How to Delete iPhone Contacts
- Recover Deleted Whatsapp on iPhone
- Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone
- PC to iPhone Transfer
- Backup iPhone Contents to Mac
- Fix iPhone Not Ringing Incoming Call
- Fix iPhone Not Syncing with iTunes
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Restore iPhone without Turning off Find My iPhone
- Backup and Restore Redmi Note 4
- How to Backup Samsung Galaxy S8
- Backup and Restore Xiaomi Mi 3
- Backup Android Contacts to PC
- How to Backup Android Phone to Mac
- Backup and Restore Xiaomi Mi A1
- Backup Samsung Galaxy S8 Photos
- Backup Samsung Galaxy S7 to Mac
- Restore iTunes iCloud to Android
- How to Backup and Restore OPPO F1