- Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.15
- Intel Core 1GHz or faster
- 1G and above
|iOS Devices: iOS 5 - iOS 13|
|iPhone||iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4|
|iPad||iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini with Retidisplay, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro|
|iPod||iPod touch (1-7 generation )|
" I purchased Syncios Data Recovery a few weeks ago and have been using it. I really like it, just wanted to thank you for such an excellent program, it absolutely brings back my precious iPhone data."
- What are the limitations of the trial version for Syncios Data Recovery
- What to do if I got the prompt "No enough disk space, please free up disk space"
- Can I put the recovered files back to iOS device?
- What to do if I get "Analyze is unsuccessful" error.
- What to do if I get "Syncios Data Recovery can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" error.