Most Syncios software offer a free or trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase.
It's because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Syncios provides up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be processed.
With products featuring an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee, Syncios generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1. Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision. Syncios does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities on the part of the customer. However, Syncios can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, within a price difference of USD $20 of the purchased product, within the guarantee period.
2. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As Syncios cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled. However, Syncios will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like to get.
3. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Syncios's system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should contact customer service via Online Form —all queries will receive a response the same day.
4. Purchase of a so-called ‘wrong product', without having exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product's guarantee period. Syncios will not refund the order; whereas, we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
5. Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
6. Syncios Product price differences between different regions or price differences between Syncios and other companies.
7. A refund request for part of a bundle. Syncios cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Syncios may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.，
8. A customer has a ‘change of mind' after purchase.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Syncios support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Syncios support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.
Syncios offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS) or Get it on CD (CD) outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or CD.
2. Purchase of a ‘wrong product', and then purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, Syncios will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it.
3. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Syncios will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Syncios product. 4. The customer does not receive their registration code within 48 hours of purchase, Syncios will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Syncios will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.