- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- iOS Data EraserNewDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
As a popular music streaming service, Spotify is now free on both mobile and tablet. With Spotify, you can listen to the right music where you are. You can also listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs.
You may wonder how this application works?. Let's have a check following tutorials.
Run spotify and simply logged in to your Spotify account on your iPhone, a list of the playlists you have created before will show up. Click on the playlist you wanna store on your device for offline playback.
Turn the "Available Offline" switch to Yes to make sure that playlist available offline. After that, you would then see a progress icon next to each song in the playlist.
Tips: you can save up to 3,333 songs in Offline mode on each device (up to three) with Spotify application installed.
1. Open the Spotify App on your device and log in.
2. Click Radio in the left-hand menu, and then hit New Station In the top-right corner of the main window.
3. You will find the current-playing song for this station as well as a history songs listed In the main window. After you selected the current songs, press the thumbs-down icon to dislike the song or click the thumbs-up icon to like it. This will help Spotify learn what songs to play for you and which ones to avoid according to your taste.
"Like a song on Spotify very much and want to save it to your device, tried but unable to do it". Do not worry, you can do all as you wish with the rippers. Ripping will enables you to listen to streaming free, download free music to your device, copy and share the audio tracks with your friends. You can also edit these tracks.
Download the ripper software and open the application, and then open the Spotify service. Press the record button on the ripper and then playback music on Spotify. When the music plays on Spotify, the ripper automatically starts recording. Simply save the recorded track, you will get them to your device.
Simply install and launch this professional program designed for managing Android & iOS music, which allows you to download, transfer and manage music for your iOS and Android devices.
Just download and install the free trial version of Sidify Music Converter for Spotify, which helps you to download and save Spotify music in common MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV format.
How Does Spotify Work ?