Syncios, a free iPhone management tool is available to safely and easily back up iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud to computer.
Data which can be backed up includes but not limited to purchased music, TV shows, apps, apps data, books, photos and video in the Camera Roll; device settings (Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts, etc); Home screen and app organization; Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS), ringtones, and more. Backup all of iPhone information from iphone to pc safely!
This free iPhone backup tool supports backing up any iOS device: iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4.
With simple steps, you can backup all your iPhone data to PC according to your needs. Just follow the step-by-step instructions given below to learn how to backup iPhone with free Syncios iPhone backup tool.
Step 1Download and install Syncios Free iPhone Backup Tool on your computer and launch it.
Step 2Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and your iPhone will be automatically recognized by Syncios. Having any device detection problem, you can simply refer to here.
Step 3Backup your important iPhone data to PC.
As you can see the user interface is extremely minimalistic, there are 3 modules which are My Devices, Video Downloader and Toolkit. Click on My Devices, and you may find 5 tabs presented on the left panel which are Media, Photos, Ebook, Apps, Information. Select the files that you would like to back up by clicking the tab on the left. The process of backing up files is pretty easy and similar. Let's take music for example.
1) Click on Media >> Music option from the right panel, and all the music files of your iPhone will be listed on the interface.
2) You can either select your target music files or simply tick off blank box besides Title to have all of them selected and then tap on Export to further your step.
3) Choose the location to which you would like to store your music files by clicking on Browse and then tap on Export to confirm them. After a while, you can go and check your local files on computer.
This iPhone data backup tool has an excellent 1-Click function which can help you fast back up your iPhone data. After you launch Syncios and connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable, you can simply follow the instructions below to see how it works instantaneously.
Step 1Click on Toolkit, go to Recommend Functions and tap on 1-Click Backup icon. After that, the iPhone data backup tool will scan the data in your device automatically.
Step 2Tap on Change backup path button to customize your backup path.
Step 3Choose files to backup, including Media, Photos, Apps, Ebook, Contacts, Notes and Bookmarks.
Step 4Click on Start Backup button to backup all of the data you select.
When you launch Syncios Manager and connect your device to computer, you will notice Data Transfer feature which enables user to transfer mobile data including Messages, Contacts, Call logs, DCIM, Pictures, Audio, Video, Notes, Bookmarks, Calendar, Ebooks between iOS and Android devices.
Step 1After launch Syncios Manager on your computer and have both your devices connected, click on Data Transfer on the main interface.
Step 2Select the item(s) you want to transfer between two devices and then tap on Next to proceed.
Tips: Phone-to-Phone-Transfer is one of the excellent functions of Syncios Ultimate, you can enjoy it after you upgrade from Syncios Free. See the differences between Syncios Free and Ultimate from here>>
Things you may need to know about Syncios Ultimate:
1. Compatible with Window 10 / 8.1/ 8/ 7 (32 & 64 bits). Support latest Android and iOS;
2. Transfer Music, Audiobook, Ringtones, Voice Memos;
3. Backup Contacts, Messages, Notes, Bookmarks;
4. Transfer Movies, TV shows, Music Videos, Podcasts;
5. Manage Images, Photos, Camera shot files;
6. Access iOS devices to manage Apps;
7. Transfer Ebooks between iOS devices and PC;
8. Add or delete Playlist for iPod/iPhone/iPad;
9. Create iPhone ringtones & convert audio/video files;
10. Access & transfer system files of your iOS devices;
11. Transfer, backup, edit Android/iOS data on computer easier.
For more iPhone backup tutorials, simply refer to iPhone backup tutorial lists.
Above we mentioned both how to selectively and one-click backup iPhone data to computer with iTunes alternative of free Syncios Manager as well as how to switch data from iPhone to other devices (Android/iOS supported). If you are not able to backup your iOS devices including iPhone, iPod and iPad with iTunes or iCloud, Syncios Ultimate may satisfy you with easy and simple operation.