- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- WhatsApp TransferNewDownload
- iOS Data EraserDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
-- "The Samsung Galaxy S6 is arguably the most advanced smartphone ever made." said Mshable. Samsung's striking, high-end Galaxy S6 Edge has the beauty, brains and brawn to take down the iPhone 6/6 Plus and all the Android. The curved screen shows a bold attempt to redefine the way smartphones are designed and used.
Get ready to switch from iPhone to Samsung ? Wait! You may have to consider the following questions:
How to sync everything from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s6/ s6 edge? Transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy s6? Copy music, video, contacts, SMS, photos, etc from iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s, 6/6s to Samsung Galaxy s6 edge?
Don't worry! It only takes a few minutes to move in to your new smartphone, as long as you push the right buttons.
The biggest challenges when moving from iOS to Android is making sure you're not jumping through hoops on the simple stuff. Contacts, email, social networking, and any photos or files you want to move over. As long as you still have your iPhone nearby, all of this stuff is a breeze once you had Syncios Data Transfer installed on your computer. With Syncios iPhone to Samsung transfer, you are able to easily transfer almost everything from iOS to Android on one mouse click.
Here is how:
1. Download and install Syncios Data Transfer on your computer or Mac, then simply launch it.
2. Connect both of your iPhone and new Samsung Galaxy S6 on to computer via USB cable. Click " Transfer" button on Syncios homepage.
3. Then, it enables you to select several types of data to move from iPhone to Samsung on middle check box, including Contacts, Music, Video, SMS, Photo, Calendar, Note, Bookmarks, Ebooks, etc. After slected, click "Start Copy" button to launch the tranferring process.
It should be done in a few minutes, depending on how many contacts and some other data stored on the iPhone.
You're just about fully moved in now. What you'll want to do next is take a look in the Google Play Store and search for apps you enjoy on your iPhone to grab for your new phone. If you've got questions regarding synchronizing iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge, you can take a look at “How to transfer iTunes music to Android".